Last Updated: Nov 17, 2019
When we say we work for you, we mean it. Your Mortgage Centre Specialist will do all the work of mortgage shopping for you, so you can concentrate on making your move go smoothly. We'll meet to discuss your needs when and where you like—or handle everything over the phone, if you prefer. We'll take the time to explain all the steps and terms in plain English to make sure you're completely comfortable. Then we'll shop your mortgage to Canada's leading lenders who compete for the opportunity of funding your mortgage.
Because we don't work for the lenders, we have virtually unlimited access to leading financial institutions from across Canada (click here to see our Mortgage Market Lenders). This guarantees you a huge range of mortgage options to choose from, so finding one that fits your needs precisely is easy. And as independent local business people, we won't lead you in any one direction. We'll offer expert, unbiased advice so you can feel confident you're getting the best-available rate and features.
Here's how we work for you:
1. We sit down with you, evaluate your needs and complete an electronic application form.
2. Based on your application, our exclusive electronic bid system generates a one-page personalized mortgage proposal for you that outlines the lenders' best rates and product features.
3. Together we decide which lender offers the most attractive package of rate and features for your specific needs.
4. We then electronically forward your application to that lender.
5. Once approval is received—usually within a matter of hours—you simply sign the required forms and you've got your mortgage! Then, over the next few days and weeks, we follow up with all supporting documents.