- de-clutter, organize, rearrange, and re-define spaces;
- manage their papers: bills, files, mail;
- move from one residence and "settle-into" a new one;
- simplify their activity and time commitments; and,
- sustain these changes made in their lives.
Last Updated: Jun 4, 2023
6 Pinehill Road
Moving thoughts from Clutter Clear
If there is a move in your future – even several years hence... begin preparing now because:
- moving can be emotionally draining and physically tiring;
- advance planning reduces last minute frenzies, and keeps YOU in charge;
- time is needed to make decisions about what to give away, keep, or sell;
- many realtors say uncluttered, well-maintained homes are easier to sell.
Clutter Clear eases the moving process by helping clients:
- de-clutter their present home, making it more marketable;
- weed items no longer needed or worth keeping, and arranging to recycle them in some way;
- organize packing in their old home, and helping them "settle-into" their new home;
- in any other way needed.