Last Updated: Apr 8, 2020
A little bit about me...
My name is John Hinks Jr., and I love the mortgage business. Through the 33 years we have been in business, we are always looking to improve our processing and customer service. My goal is to help the client make the home buying process an enjoyable one.
My father started this company in 1983. When visiting the office as a kid, I remember the days of handwritten loan applications and sending loan packages by FedEx. Bit the one thing that never changed was fitting the client with the right program so that they can see success in the future.
When I an not saving the world one mortgage at a time, I love cooking BBQ and my Ron Swanson's Meat Tornado Chili that came in 2nd place at the 20102 Five Points Chili Cook off. I enjoy playing rugby even at 38 years old. My real passion is playing with my two children, Lucy and Jack, and helping my wife at the farm shovel horse manure and muck stalls.
And when I am not at the farm with my kids, I am a board member for the Camp Kemo Programs. I have been a counselor at Camp Kemop for 14 years and a board member for 7years. I also created a mentor program through my rugby club which is in direct correlation with SCWorks and their job program. So as you can see, my career feeds my family, but I find it important to feed my soul.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
1. We work with you as a marketing partner to grow your business. We assist in touching your database, as research* shows a "5% increase in customer retention can increase profitability by 75%."
2. We offer a wide range of loan programs, which means more choices for your clients with competitive terms at better prices.
3. We will contact you with the latest updates for every milestone in the loan process, from per-approval to the closing date.
4. We are an established company with a team that has over 75 years' experience in the mortgage industry.
5. We are a locally-owned business with a knowledgeable,. friendly team ready to provide the best service to you and your clients.