Together, we’ll get it done.
Buying, refinancing, or building a home is an important journey. A home is a source of comfort and happiness – and a purchase this big should be with a bank you can count on. Using the equity you have built up in your home is another great option for financing major expenses that might come along. Here, you can expect fast approval, personalized service, products tailored to your needs, and lenders you’ll tell your friends about.
Purchase and Refinance Loans
- Conventional mortgages
- 100% financing available with USDA Rural Development Loans for applicants without a down payment - purchases only, certain underwriting standards apply
- Competitive fixed or variable rates
Home Equity Loan
- Use the equity in your home for a one-time purchase
- Competitive variable rate loan
- Closed end line of credit for home improvements
- Revolving Home Equity Line of Credit in which your home is the collateral
- Get approved for an amount of credit and advance as needed
- Use for larger expenses such as home remodels, education, vacations, medical bills, etc.
- Cost effective option compared to traditional second mortgage
You can expect the following with any of our loans:
Fast and Easy Loan Approval
We process and underwrite all of our residential real estate loans within our bank. This allows you to be approved quickly and easily.
United Bank of Iowa also services all of our own loans. If you have any questions about a payment or your loan in general, you can talk to your local lender.